How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So I'm a Slacker!

So I have SOOO much to catch up on! Jamie is growing like a weed! She uses 4+ word sentences, can recognize about a third of the alphabet when you write a letter on her magna doodle. She can read the word Dog, Cat & Jamie, can count to 15. She weighs about 27 lb and is about 33 inches tall (from what I can do from home). She is starting to drop her naps, which is NO fun. haha. Potty training is going pretty well but sleeping in her crib is NOT going well. Sigh. Her favorite phrases are "I'll do it" or "I've got it" - Miss Independent. She is beginning to climb now - we have been so lucky that she didn't care about it until this point. She has to dance every night before bed. She turns on Daryl's radio and shakes her grove thang. so funny. I'm sure there is a ton more.... Oh well, here are some pics since my last post forever ago!
Play date with Ava
Fun with Paw Paw
Mess up the floor the watch some TV. It cracks me up how she is laying.
Loves to read in her chair
and read...
and sneak a smile!
Posing in her glasses
Being pretty at Aunt Deeshia's play
Hanging at the pool
Her little neighborhood friends
at Cousin Bella's 1st Birthday Party
Playing with Nana
Loving on Nathan at his 1st Birthday Party
Yummm, Icing in his hair!
Going down a slide with Dad - LOVED IT! Bouncing with Marleigh at Davis' birthday party.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Love the pics!!! Especially the one of her lounging in her chair reading!!

Cecilia said...

Welcome back, we've missed you!

angela said...

She is growing so much!! My husband and I were just talking about how fast time flies.