A few days ago, we babysat one of our little neighbors. She LOVED having someone to play with.
So the weather was so nice today, we HAD to play outside. Here are some pics of the fun.

Jamie giving her "mean face"

checking out our garden

Some of our squash. (with a lightbulb to compare size)

Action pose on her slide

Jamie with her new friend Mickey Mouse. She likes him, a lot... good thing since we are going back to Disney in January.
3 comments:
Hi Partins! I know I have been in blogging vacation land but I have returned. I have seen some of your photos come over Facebook. Just want to say that Jamie is so cute. She has grown so much.
Angela
Party of Five
Ah, hello...need an update! It's been over 4 weeks since we've had new pics of Miss Jamie!!!
LORI! Where are you???
Post a Comment