How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June in a nutshell

So we ended June... well, began July with a trip to the Children's Museum of Atlanta with Daryl's Bro & Fam. The 7 of us had a great time today! Here are some pics of some of the activities that Jamie got into:
The HUGE water table. Lots of fun things to find in there and nifty raincoats to keep dry. The store. Jamie's favorite part.
Wait, no, painting was her favorite. Daryl surprised they made it out of the tunnel.
This fruit is bananas. And now, going backwards in time......
Daryl having fun with the underwater camera
She will go in... begrudgingly.... Actually, she is starting to like the pool more now.
I will eat them in a box
I will eat them in a chair. I will eat total cereal anywhere!
practicing her cup skills

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't help but chuckle over the AGD in the title ; )

Neat pictures! I really like the underwater shot.