How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tagged... and at a good time.

My friend Kelly tagged me and I have to list 7 Things I Truly Love. So here it goes:

My little girl, Jamie: It is so amazing to watch her grow up and she ever fails to brighten my day. She is the sunshine of my life and I love being able to stay home to watch her grow and help her learn. My hubby: He is the best thing since sliced bread. Life would be so boring without him. He is an awesome daddy and so smart.
How Cool my hubby is: He finds all kinds of things for Jamie & I. He is a kid at heart and I love that about him.
My Mom & Mom-in-Law: I love that they are able to see Jamie twice a week. They are so good about helping me and love Jamie to pieces. My mom is my best friend and I'm thankful that she is my mom!
My Dad: His 60th birthday party was last night. Here is Jamie helping him open his gifts. He is a great Paw Paw and Dad. That I work from home: As such, I get to spend oodles of time with Jamie playing and watching her grow.
And lastly, our friends and family, too many pictures to post.



Now I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I'm tagging you if you read this and you have a blog. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look sooo gorgeous without makeup! I'm so jealous!

On a side note, I used to think Jamie looked more like you, but lately I think she is looking more like Daryl.

Anonymous said...

Thank you and you are my best friend and I LOVE being your mom. You have always been the best daughter anyone could hope for and I love you with all my heart.

Mom