So we found out yesterday that Jamie has Chicken Pox brought on by the vaccine. On Saturday, we noticed 4 "bites" on her tummy. Then they became worse, then Sunday there were 3 more. I called the Nurse Hotline and they said it didn't sound like Chicken Pox but to take her to the Urgent Care since they didn't like that some of them had white stuff in them (fear of infection). Well, we found out that if they THINK you have chicken pox, you are in and out of Urgent Care FAST!!! And they confirmed that she does have them. Luckily they don't itch and she hasn't ran a fever. I think her new tooth coming in is hurting her more than the pox. But as such, she is on quarantine until this coming weekend. Luckily, she has lots of new toys from the consignment sale and also this awesome tent from one of our neighbors!!






4 comments:
Poor baby! I can't believe that! I have never heard of anyone getting them that way. Lucky you!
Poor girl. I hope the itching stays away!! She looks so cute in her raincoat, though! :)
Oooo. I have known a couple of kids who got them this way. Not cool. Hope the weekend comes fast for y'all.
Poor Miss Jamie. I hope all is well soon but she sure looks cute in that raincoat.
Post a Comment