How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Consign me up!

So I am volunteering at our church's consignment sale (this means I am able to shop early). Here is my loot from today!!! Green Rain coat, pink bathing suit, Onsie, pants & skirt outfit, 3 sets of PJs, Two nice pants outfits, a romper, a purple T & jean shorts, Pink romper, green short set, overalls with hat, 4 pairs of cotton shorts, purple short set and 2 hats for Miss Jamie!! All are pretty much name brand too!
3 board books, 2 bath books, play food, play kitchen ware, foam people and clothes for the tub, leap frog drum, ABC phone, Letter leaning Apple, Elmo sound book, & a Disney Princess Leapster Book w/ 2 books And 2 shirts for me and 4 items for my nephews....all for $113.50!!!! I'm in love with consignment!
And now on to some crazy Jamie antics. She knows where we keep the Rock Band 2 drum sticks...
On her way to rock....
either I play too much, or you are just born knowing to put your foot on the pedal when you play.
And now some out side antics.... Jamie deciding she needs her baby carriage outside.
FINALLY got it out here!!!
Um, Jamie??? It has wheels honey. You don't have to carry it anymore.
Jamie posing with our new patio furniture.
And lastly, having some fun with Dada.... who If I start yelling his name trying to find him, she will call "Dah-wa!" too. So cute.

4 comments:

Cecilia said...

Consignment sales are awesome! My mom has gotten us some great stuff, particularly things we know we'll only use for a few months. I love Jamie and the stroller, why push it when you can carry it!

MBKimmy said...

AWESOME ... I need to find some sales ... we need the clothes!
Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

My sister and I hit "the mother of all consignment sales" 2x a year. Google it "kidsignments" to read about it. We've recently decided to become sellers too...when you can sell stuff you bought second hand, that is the true test of savings!

Amanda said...

Gotta love consignment sales! I wish you would have asked me about some of the toys -- i had the leaptouch, phone, drum and a few others that you could have had!!! I am doing a consignment sale at the end of the month. So far I have TONS to sale! :) LOL! Your Dad-Wa post made me think of Marleigh last night. We were calling Tim to come up from the office and she was screaming at the top of her lungs -- DADDY DADDY DADDY until he came up! It was so clear and perfect! ;) Davis and I got so tickled at her!