How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Rock Band 2.... Jamie's Jam Session

I bought Rock Band 2 with my Christmas money from my grandmomma. We have been playing it like crazy and of course Jamie wanted to get in on that action - She loves to play the Freestyle Game.

And here J and I are on the way out to see some sparklers.

We celebrated New Years at Daryl's Bro's house with their family and the neighbors across the street... what did we do? Ate Pizza and Played Rock Band!!! Hope you all had a great New Year's and have a wonderful 2009!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I've been playing Guitar Hero myself. These games are so much fun! Great pic of you and Miss Jamie.

MBKimmy said...

what a great picture of the 2 of you! Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Great Pic as usual! You and Jamie should be mother/daughter models or something! Glad to hear that you had a great New Year!

The Brooks Family said...

What a cute video!! Rock on, Jamie!!! Happy New Year
to you all :]

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I am not very good at all the new "band games".