So I thought I better catch up on some of the things that went on this week. Aunt Deeshia came and baby sat Jamie while I took my MIL to the eye doctor. Jamie had SUCH a good time!

Jamie is becoming a stair pro. She likes to walk up them (holding onto our hands) but will crawl if she must.

Jamie has been having napping strikes. She has gone from having either a 10:00&3:00 or 1:00 nap to not wanting to take a nap at all. She fights it tooth and nail. The first day of the strike - this is what happened on our walk at 4:55. She is getting better though and after 5 days, today she took a nap at 1:30.

Jamie making a silly face.

Her bath time Mohawk tonight.

Jamie is starting to get a little stronger independent streak and wants to do things for herself and starts throwing things or screaming if we try to do them for her. Great. At least she wants to learn, so I should be happy. Her fine motor skills are improving. She can put playing cards into their box and back out again, and will do this over and over. She can put her mega bloks (big Lego's) together and build things and can stack and combine her boxes that go into each other. She loves building towers with her boxes and little wooden blocks. She has also become infatuated with putting fabric on her head... I think she is trying to wear them. So when she did it to Daryl's sweater, I put it on her. Too Cute!!! They grow up so fast!!!
4 comments:
Bless your heart, Logan didn't stop taking a nap until he was 2. And then, it seemed like on his 2nd birthday he just decided he was done with that. There was just NO WAY POSSIBLE to get that child to lay down and rest. It makes for a really long and tiring day for Mommy. It is amazing how quickly they become so independent. At five, I can't think of anything that Logan will let us help him with anymore. Other than cooking, he is just determined to do everything by himself.
Jamie is so cute and I love the pics. My fingers are crossed that the naps will return at least for a short time!
Take care!
Bless your heart with the naps! I hope she doesn't have an ear infection! I remember when D was having ear issues as a one year old we figured it from him fighting or trying to skip naps until he was upright in his seat or stroller or exhausted! He did fine at night! Geez! Kids! :) J is getting big! I bet her and M will have a ball together now! M is the most independent child I have EVER seen! She wants to do everything herself and lets you know when you have upset her! LOL! Miss you guys!
Tatum is a sleeper -
Bowden doesn't want to sleep day or night - oh well
Good luck with the naps - we like them more for us I think!
She sure is beautiful!
Great pics! Do I see a "Bathketball" in your mohawk picture? We have one too! :)
Post a Comment