Amen! Ryleigh's favorite thing to do is Swiffer! I think she must get it at the babysitters --- cause she sure 'aint' getting it from me! :)
PS Her babysitters house is SUPER clean :) I knew the day Ryleigh took the broom and swept under the TV.... I may be in trouble when she gets older and tells me how I am not doing my job! hahah
Austin loves to do that too and help with laundry and washing the dishes! I figure if I keep letting him help me some of it might continue when he gets older. :) We've gone through 2 of those cordless sweepers in 3 years because he wears them out.
9 comments:
Amen! Ryleigh's favorite thing to do is Swiffer! I think she must get it at the babysitters --- cause she sure 'aint' getting it from me! :)
PS Her babysitters house is SUPER clean :) I knew the day Ryleigh took the broom and swept under the TV.... I may be in trouble when she gets older and tells me how I am not doing my job! hahah
Austin loves to do that too and help with laundry and washing the dishes! I figure if I keep letting him help me some of it might continue when he gets older. :) We've gone through 2 of those cordless sweepers in 3 years because he wears them out.
I think she needs a toy vacuum for her first birthday! Hey Grandma...
um is she for hire?
haha
very cute!!
Kelly
Ummm, how much does she charge??? Hee hee.
LOL! Shouldn't be long on the walking now! D was walking at 10 months. Hang on the ride gets CRAZY!!!
That is hilarious, she is so cute!!
Too cute! Walker likes to push the broom around the kitchen. I need one of those things you have!!
Yes, Andrea, I will have to try to find a vacuum for my little one. She is so cute cleaning LOL. Of course, she is cute doing anything.
Grandmomma Linda
Post a Comment