Ok so WOW! Jamie is now sleeping through the night pretty consistently. The earliest she will wake up is 3:00, which is better than 10:00, 12:00 AND 3:00. But usually she waits until 5:00. Then goes back to sleep until 7:00. I've changed up the night time routine some. starting at 8:00, I nurse her, rock her, and lay her in her crib awake (same stuff) but now, when she sits up in her crib, I leave the room and let her cry for 30 seconds, then go back in, lay her down and stay with her until she sits up again. She is learning to stay laying down so mommy stays with her. So getting-to-sleep time has gone from 2 hours to 45 minutes to 25 minutes. So YAY for improvement!
.
.
And now, for your viewing pleasure, Jamie in a Jog Suit!
4 comments:
Pretty in PINK!! She's so adorable. Glad the sleep thing is getting better for you all! I promise after she gets her one year molars it gets better!
She is so adorable and getting so bog. Good job on the sleep thing, it sounds like it is getting much easier.
Too cute! Sleep is a very good thing. Unfortunatley here lately Miss Morgan isn't allowing me much of it! Love Jamie's suit.
So pretty the suit is adorable!
Hurray for sleep that is great she is doing well!
Post a Comment