We had our first vacation as a family this past weekend. Jamie did GREAT! We drove to Hilton Head on Thursday evening and Jamie only fussed maybe 20 minutes because we were running late on her dinner. The rest of the time she giggled, jabbered and slept. Coming home, she slept the entire time we were driving! She woke up when we stopped to eat and then - ZZZZzzz. And can I just say I LOVE the van. We were able to take EVERYTHING and when J would fall asleep, I could easily hop up to the front and sit with Daryl. Here are some pictures of our weekend trip.
Jamie LOVED the beach. She loved playing in the sand and splashing in the ocean. She would practically DRAG Daryl behind her as she wanted to walk further into the water. She laughed when the waves would splash her. She also was digging on the way salt water tasted (I think she gets that from her daddy). She kept trying to eat the sand, and I have a feeling she got some, but we did pretty well at keeping her hands out of her eyes and mouth for the most part.
The sand says "Jamie" if you can't tell...
Daddy being artistic.

Jamie LOVED the beach. She loved playing in the sand and splashing in the ocean. She would practically DRAG Daryl behind her as she wanted to walk further into the water. She laughed when the waves would splash her. She also was digging on the way salt water tasted (I think she gets that from her daddy). She kept trying to eat the sand, and I have a feeling she got some, but we did pretty well at keeping her hands out of her eyes and mouth for the most part.
Daddy being artistic.











9 comments:
The pics are gorgeous! Jamie is sooo cute! Love her in that white dress. You have a beautiful family!
What beautiful pictures!!!! Jamie is adorable. I love the picture of her on the beach with her name in the sand, what a great idea!
The pics are gorgeous. You guys always get great family shots! Glad Jamie liked the beach. We're planning a trip next summer with Lindsay and Brooke and I can't WAIT!
Those photos are great!!! I love the colors too. Looks like a couple of us bloogers were on vacation last week.
Ah...what a fun time! Your little cutie is so photogenic!!
Wow, those look like professional pictures! That is awesome Jamie is such a great car traveler!
Too cute! I LOVE the blue/white dress -- I think I looked at it for Marleigh once! I might have to "borrow it" when J outgrows it! LOL! The first picture of you all cracks me up! I like the one on your facebook of you and J, so precious! Miss you guys!
The photos are GREAT!!! I love them all! Glad she loved the beach ...
ps Tatum eats the sand too!
Looks like you all had a BLAST!! Your pictures are beautiful! Looks as if Miss Jamie enjoys having the two of you as parents as much as you enjoy having her as your baby. All three of you are always smiling with each other :)
Post a Comment