How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Davis!

Our Best Friends' little boy, Davis, turned 3 this past week. Time flies SOOO fast! He was the first baby I ever held and now he is a big boy! He had a party at one of those jumpy places and it was a blast. The only pictures we have of Davis is of him zooming from one jumpy thing to another.
Jamie was so excited to see her best friend, Marleigh - Davis's little sister. She is only 3 months younger than Jamie.
Jamie and I in front of the Fire Truck slide.
Daddy and Jamie at the start of the Fire Truck slide.

Tim coming back from saving Davis from the obstacle course.

Jamie showing off those gams to Davis as he FINALLY makes it out!

Tim & Daryl took the girls down the Fire Truck slide...

"We MADE it, Marleigh!!! Whew!" The princesses telling secrets. Tim giving D a boost so he can blow out the candles.

Davis opening all of his gifts with Amanda there to assist and do crowd control.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Woohoo! You got some great ones! Thanks for sharing them with me! :) You guys are awesome! D is LOVING the geotrax stuff you guys got him! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I hated to miss it, but the kids were both sick : ( Maybe I can catch up with you soon Lori-I still haven't met Jamie in person!

Tara said...

looks like a fun party. Happy Birthday to Davis

Nicole Roberts said...

This looks very fun! How exciting that she has a best friend to grow up with. :)

Anonymous said...

Kids always have a blast at those places. I am usually more worn out than the kids! I love the photo of Jamie showing of her legs! Too CUTE!!!