How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So Happy to Be 9 Months Old

I can't believe my baby is 9 months old!!!! She seems to be excited, too!

In case your wondering, yes.... she could do this for hours.

Other Developments:

  • Jamie can now drink from a sippy cup! Yay!
  • She is getting 2 more teeth on top and 1 more on the bottom
  • She can cruise furniture like a champ
  • She is pulling up to standing more
  • She LOVES to stand and play and sometimes will get angry if you make her sit.
  • She has mastered getting into a sitting position but refuses to crawl on her knees... she likes to army crawl.
  • She can feed herself her rick cakes, she just doesn't know what to do with that last piece that is in her palm. She hasn't figured out she has to open her hand to eat that part. Oh well.
  • She is getting better at walking when we hold her hands and can stand on her own for a few seconds when we let go.
  • She now cries when I take her out of the bath tub. She loves playing in there.
  • She dances whenever she hears music.
  • If you say "Kissy, Kissy" she will plant a big sloppy kiss on you.
  • If you sing "la, la, la" she will often try to sing along with you.... in her own notes, of course.

She is just growing up so fast now. She is the highlight of our lives and we love her to pieces!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute video Lori! Get that kid a sit and spin already! Wait...I guess she already is one ; )

Melanie said...

Too cute! I say who needs a sit'n spin??? She looks like she has it down!

Happy 9 month B-day Miss Jamie!!!

Misty said...

Hi Lori, I am friends with Melanie from Mel's Haven & she finally convinced me to start my own blog. I have to say that it is very addicting. Anyway, I have seen your blog for quite a while & I have to tell you that Miss Jamie is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! Your blog is one of my favorites. Check us out sometime at Bella Bites.

Nicole Roberts said...

She is cracking me up with the whole "sit and spin" move!

MattandErin said...

Great video and I love all of the things she is doing now! Way to go, Jamie! I can't wait to experience all of those "firsts" again!

:)

Tiffany said...

Who knew sitting and spinning was so much fun!? Jamie is adorable!

Cecilia said...

Love it! It cracks me up when babies are so proud of themselves. Heck, I'd be proud too, I doubt I could spin around like that =)

MBKimmy said...

great video, she is clapping way before we did! she needs a sit n spin