How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Jamie's Christening

Miss Jamie was Christened this Sunday! Here is a little snippet of the video.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

What a doll!!! Thank you for letting us share in such a special time with you and your family! We love our J! :) Davis told me this morning that he thought should go back over to your house today and play with Jamie! :)

Anonymous said...

That was so precious thanks for sharing it. Wish I could of been there.

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jamie, Mom and Dad! Super ctue video!

Melanie said...

I am hysterical. That is the cutest clip. It is like Jamie was really taking it in, like she knew how special the moment was. She is a doll. I LOVE that 1st picture, it is incredible!!!

MattandErin said...

Congratulations, Jamie! What great pictures!