How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Picture Time!

Here are just some new pics of Miss J from this week:
"I'm serving time, man... I'm hoping to get out on good behavior"

Standing on the couch in her overalls... they were below her knees the last time she wore them. Her legs are getting LONG!

What every business girl needs... a laptop and phone... and a strong man in a tux standing behind her... okay, okay, so he's a penguin... don't judge.

5 comments:

Nicole Roberts said...

Cute, Cute!

Jessica, JB & Ryleigh said...

Ryleigh loved that laptop until recently, now she realizes ITS NOT REAL!!! UHHH what am i gonna do, cause I cant share mine ;)

MBKimmy said...

haha laughing at all the same toys we have ... so fun! We have the house, the computer and of course the stacking blocks ... love the pictures!

Amanda said...

Hey J! You always put a smile on my face! I needed one tonight! Thanks!

The Brooks Family said...

Love it!!! You guys sure did make a pretty baby :)