This Picture kills two birds with one stone.... It shows her new, 6th tooth on top AND (for Holly) it's Jamie not happy. :-)

Just a picture of Jamie in a top I really like

Jamie pretending she is a teenager.

She crawls on her hands and knees now instead of the army crawl.

And she can pull to standing on pretty much anything that won't slide.

She now knows how to get off the couch by laying on her belly and going down feet first (of course, I still hover like the mother-hen I am). She won't let me get a good video of her - she is so fast that by the time I get the camera, she is already in the floor and when I try to stage a "reenactment" she decides she wants to be on the couch. sheesh... women.
And though I have no pictures (because I'm a goob and forgot my camera) we went to see my cousin and her new baby. She is 2 months old so in a few more months, Jamie will have a new play date pal!
And in Mommy News...
I am now the proud owner of a Nimbus Grey, Honda Odyssey. Yes, I have joined the ranks of the Soccer Moms.... sweet.
7 comments:
Great pics, Lori! Jamie looks like she is such a ham! And I love the mini-van... Very suburban! LOL Erin
Great Pictures ... love the van ... I love mine wouldn't trade it for the world!
LOVE the van! So happy for you guys! You will LOVE it! I swore I would NEVER drive anything but an SUV! However I will pubically say the VAN is 10 times better than ANY SUV! Hands Down! We LOVE ours! SUV moms have NO idea what they are missing! Actually they only obvious thing they know they are missing is the gas mileage! LOL!
Your captions always crack me up Lori! I love the pick with Jamie closing her ears and as you say "pretending she's a teenager"...she seems to be saying...La la la la, I can't hear you mom!
Jamie changes so much from post to post. Love the captions and the van.
She is learning so quickly that she will be walking before long and then......4 year old attiTUDE!!!! Arghh!
Anyway, I love the van! Congrats!
Love, love, love the new pics!! Are you sure she's crying in that picture? Even when she's upset, she's still cute as can be!! I think we're headed for a minivan eventually, especially when baby #2 arrives.
Post a Comment