How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Pictures: 1 Month & 2 Days old

Here are some pictures Daryl took this morning. The one below really accentuates her chubby cheeks that she got honest! Daryl
Lori

6 comments:

Caron said...

Oh Lori! She looks just like you!!! How sweet!! I can't believe she is a month already!

Anonymous said...

Caron is right. She does look like you! I love the chubby cheeks. I still have mine.

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest chubby cheeks ever! Those are great pics of Jamie.

Amanda said...

Gotta love the chubby cheeks! Davis sure had them and from the looks of Marleigh 3d ultrasound last week, she already has them! LOL! Hoping to see you guys next week!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Love seeing old pics of you and your hubby. Jamie looks more like you, but I think she got her daddy's eyes!

Chris said...

Oh I love the comparison pics!!! So much fun. CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!!

Jamie really looks like both of you I think. She's a good mix. Though you NEVER know how they'll change. Lindsay came out looking like a mini me and now she is all DADDY!