It's The Most busy Wonderful Time Of The Year
So yea, WOW. Been busy. Much to tell!
Jamie had her school Thanksgiving Program. She was an Indian Woman. I asked her if she had a speaking part and she said "YES!!! I get to say 'Shhh!', like, 5 or 6 times!!!" She was so excited,
Cason is now FIVE months old!!! But his last check-up was at 4 months, so these were his stats then: 17lb, 2oz. 25.25 in.
He also has two teeth now! Yay for chompers! He has had them for a few weeks now. Luckily, he hasn't decided to bite me, yet. whew!
In other medical news, I gave myself a stress fracture from running too much. Lovely. Looks like no March Marathon for me. Guess I will have to wait until the Fall. :-(
Jamie had her Christmas Luncheon at School and Evan and I joined her. He LOVES eating lunch at Jamie's school with her. He thinks it is the neatest thing. But he is a slow eater and he insists we bring his leftovers home.... thank goodness for Styrofoam trays!
I was able to volunteer at her Christmas party, too.... and I just realized we both wore the same outfits to both events that were weeks apart.... awesome. haha.
Jamie's sweet teachers, Mrs. Wade & Mrs. Lawson. She adores them.
And then it was Christmas!
It is weird having a kid in REAL school and having actual vacation time. It was nice having her home, when she WAS home... she spent 3 nights at Memaw & Paw Paw's and 3 nights at Nana's. A girl can handle two brothers only so much!
We decorated Nana's tree. Here the kids are with their cousins.
And we decorated Memaw &Paw Paw's tree.
And then came the daunting task of taking pictures for our Christmas Cards.... with three kids.... trying to get them to smile... all of them.... at one time... like, TOGETHER.
Individual shots were easy:
And out of the seven billion pictures, we got this one. It is the only one where everyone smiled and nothing blurred. Hallelujah.... where's the Tylenol.













2 comments:
I love it!!! They are so precious, Lori!! Glad y'all had a merry Christmas. And sorry about your foot!! :-(
I love it!!! They are so precious, Lori!! Glad y'all had a merry Christmas. And sorry about your foot!! :-(
Post a Comment