How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Super Run!

Thing 1 & Thing 2 ran their first race this weekend!
I ran a 5k in 27:03!  I'm starting to get my speed back.


The kiddos went and played in a gymnastics studio (AWESOME!) while I ran so Daryl only had to worry about Thing 3.  It was Superheroes Vs. Villains so we dressed up with all the others and had a great time.  It rained at the first part of my race, but by the 1st half mile, the rain was gone.  I'm so glad it didn't rain on the kids' race as that would not have gone over well.  We ran with our buddies!  Always fun when friends are involved.


My super babies

The Magnificent Trio!

The best picture of the kiddos doing their race where you can kind of see both of them.

Bat Boy and Momma Bat 

 Super Girl!

I love this picture because she is in mid-air.


Jamie loved that she won a medal even if she didn't win.  It was 200 meters and it was pretty much a bunch of kids bum-rushing a finish line.  They actually went PAST the finish line and headed towards the road so everyone had to chase them and stop them.  Since no one was run over, it was quite funny.  They all turned around at the road and went back to the finish line to receive their medals, t-shirts & goodie bags.

No comments: