Welcome 2nd trimester! So my skin is looking better (no more teenager skin) but I'm still having bouts of morning (all day) sickness. Oh well. On the bright side both Daryl and I have felt the baby move!!! This kid is strong!
And though Jamie still says "No Thank You" when asked if she wants to be a big sister, she always answers "YES!" if you ask her if she wants to be a pirate! Arrr!
I made an apron for Jamie today while she took a nap... which is a rare occurrence these days. She takes maybe 2 naps a week now. BUT, she did stay dry during the whole 2 hour nap! So that is 5 days now of only big girl undies during the WHOLE day (and no accidents either) Go Jamie!! She has been staying dry in her pull-ups for a while now - I was just afraid to let go of that security blanket (for me) but she has been GREAT. So glad!!!
And Jamie being cute before bed time wearing a pair of my old PJs. And speaking of "security blankets" Jamie chewed holes in the middle of all of her paci's so I told her she broke them and couldn't use them anymore. Since it was HER fault, she was ok with not getting one at bed time. Whew, glad she has sharp teeth - made my job a lot easier!






2 comments:
You look great, Lori! I hope the all day sickness stops soon...that is NO FUN.
You DO look great! So does Jamie in her Pirate costume. Do you think she will stick with that until Halloween? Or change her mind a million more times??Lindsay wanted to be Ariel or NOTHING until after her party. But now she wants to be Barney (sigh). I already bought her a mermaid costume! I also Love, love love the apron you made for Jamie!
Post a Comment