So I figure I better get to posting! We are expecting Baby #2 on Jan. 14th, 2011! Can't wait to meet the new addition. WE found out the day before Mother's Day. I had already taken 3 tests because we new I was pregnant but just had to wait for my hormone levels to become high enough to confirm. Even my Doc didn't know how I would know so soon (at least 10 days early). But when you know, you know. Here are some pics from our first US. We have had another since then, but don't have those pics digital yet. At the last appt. Baby's HB was 170... another girl maybe? My gut told me boy early on, but now I don't know. We both knew Jamie would be a girl, but this one is up in the air for both of us.

And of course: BELLY EVOLUTION - TAKE TWO!!! Yep - same outfit as Jamie. Should be interesting to compare. I started out 4 lbs heavier this time, but I had gained 2 lbs with Jamie by now and I haven't gained anything yet with this kid, so the pregnancy should be neck and neck and will be interesting to see if things look differently compared to with Jamie. I need to take week 11 pics (actually, should have yesterday). Have to remember to do them tonight.

10 Weeks

8 weeks

7 weeks

5 weeks
- So morning sickness has been bad. With Jamie I had to avoid certain foods. With this one, I can only eat certain foods - hence the zero weight gain. But I have still been able to work out, so that is good. I would miss my aerobics classes. But I feel bigger. I think I'm a little swollen around the middle if I had to come up with a phrase, even though my measurements are all the same - weird. That's all I have to say about that.
- Jamie doesn't quite understand that another person is going to move into her territory. We try to talk about it and she says she will help change diapers and bring the baby blankets so at least she isn't saying anything negative, other than when I ask her if she wants to be a big sister and she says "No, thank you"
- I'm ready to be able to eat real food. I have been living off carbs for almost 5 weeks now. I actually food processed some squash and mixed it with my mac and cheese* to get some veggies in my system... I'm having to use kid tricks on myself!!! *of course Jamie noticed the taste difference right away and refused to eat it... sigh.
- We are rearranging rooms here to make room for baby. The guestroom is becoming our office. My upstairs office is becoming Jamie's room, Jamie's room will stay the nursery and the downstairs office will become a music room. The playroom will stay the playroom.
- Jamie's playground will be installed on FRIDAY!!! So excited! The new carpet for the office will also arrive that day. And then we go to get our Peachtree Road Race #'s and a trip to Ikea. Fun filled Friday! Thanks to Nana who will keep Jamie whilst we do our running around.
- Oh yea, I'm running the Peachtree this year for the first time... in the heat.... 3 months pregnant... with morning/all day sickness... oh lord.
5 comments:
Congrats again!!! So excited for you! And Jan 14 is my bday =) I also say its a boy. Davids heart rate was in the 170s during my pregnancy and Mackenzie was in the 150s.... who knows though!
Praying for you and that baby!! So fun!
Congratulations! I always wondered when you guys were going to go for number 2!! I can't wait to hear what you are having this time!! Lindsay turned 4 on 6/20 and Brooke turns 2 on 7/11. I can't believe Jamie is working on 3 already and Lindsay starts pre-k on August 2. Good luck on the Peachtree RR be safe don't push yourself too hard. You are a better gal than me!!!
congratulations Lori!! It really is a whole lot different the second time around...the pregnancy I mean :)
Congratulations!!
Hey! So where is that 11 week pic? Looks like it will be a 12 week shot now. How did the race go?? Congrats on the end of your first trimester!!
Post a Comment