We started this Easter with a visit from the Easter Bunny! Jamie received some new shoes, some bubbles and a Mrs. Potato Head Easter Bunny version. (I love her bunny PJs!)

After church, we went to Daryl's bro-n-fam's house for an Easter egg hunt and lunch. Jamie did GREAT hunting for eggs, she would find them and put them right in her basket.

Then after lunch, we took some pictures. Jamie did great considering it was an hour past her nap time.

Daryl figures Jamie gives him the dad-card to wear pink. I think he looks cute in pink. I'm so glad he finally broke down and bought this shirt.

Needless to say, after all the fun, we all came home and took a nap. Jamie took an hour nap in her crib, and then an hour nap with me in my bed. What a great day to snuggle with my baby girl!
4 comments:
That's a great family picture. Glad you had a good Easter.
Great pictures! Your hubby can definitely pull off the pink.. matter of fact you all look great in your varying shades :) Glad you had a happy easter :)
That is an awesome family picture! Happy Belated Easter ; )
GREAT picture, what a happy baby!! I love her little easter dress, how cute:)
Post a Comment