Oh George... How Jamie loves you. Jamie did this all by herself when I was working in the breakfast area.... The Blue chair is between us so when I heard her going "awww" I stood up and saw that she had gotten on her Pooh Car and put George up there with her. Girl loves that curious little monkey.

Trying to hug George
Off to the playroom

(We are having our furniture recovered next month - if we can find the fabric we like - YAY!!)
6 comments:
Where did that couch come from? Where's the red one! Too cute about J and the monkey. D LOVES curious george!
Cute! She'll appreciate those pictures when she's older.
She's so sweet and cute. :)
Those are such sweet pictures!
I think it's great that George is her favorite baby since Daryl likes the monkies so much! Too cute@
Love it! She is growing like a weed Lori. Every time a new pic is posted, she's changed a little bit more. Your baby is growing up fast.
Post a Comment