How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

A Year Ago Today....

So I updated Jamie's monthly photo on the side bar and thought "wow... she is over a year old now." and thought I would look at pictures of her from a year ago today...
12/21/07 & 12/21/08
A lot changes in a year!
  • She cracks me up because the only way I can get a picture of her now is to run to the other side of the room and try to catch as many pictures as possible as she charges for me. She MUST touch the camera!!!! I need a faster shutter speed if this keeps up.
  • In other news, Jamie can now say (sorta) Light "aigh", Patty Cake "daaa ty, daaa ty" - I know it isn't daddy by the way she sings it and she says it twice in a row... Most of her words are variations on Daddy, so it makes it VERY hard to understand her.
  • When we yawn, she opens her mouth big and laughs, and then will do it back to us to make us open out mouths.
  • She has perfected the word "shoe" now and says it the whole time we are in a shoe store or near shoes for that matter. She LOVES shoes!!!
  • She can get off the couch now by herself with perfect grace, but hasn't even tried to climb up... she just has us do it.
  • She is getting better at throwing a ball. She loves to play "catch". She throws it and then we roll it to her.

She is just growing up so fast. She is our little sweetheart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Morgan has those same pink monkey pj's this year!!! I almost cry every time I think of how grown up my little one is going to be in a year!