How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Village...er....City

My parents asked me to post some pictures of our Christmas village. We decided last year not to add anything else, and I think you will see why below. We LOVE our village. Daryl had to put it together by himself this year while I entertained Miss J, and I think he did a great job. We started with two houses and a few people and have grown to this in 3 years. Yep.... we are all about the village! We even talked about it when looking for our new home... "Where can we put the village?" haha.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Wow! Very impressive! You must be very proud of your city.

Anonymous said...

That is great! We stopped our village a couple of years ago. I should send you our vacant homes and business. ;)

Nicole Roberts said...

So pretty! This would be demolished in my house in about 5 seconds.

The Partins said...

Yea... it is in "no man's land" The small section of our house where Jamie can't get to and all of our breakables are safely hidden.