How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas

Here is our Christmas Card for this year. Daryl made it completely from scratch using PhotoShop and I think he did a great job! So to all my blogger buddies, Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bible verse on your Christmas card. It reminds me of "A Charlie Brown Christmas".

Nicole Roberts said...

Very cute! I wish I knew how to get mine on here. I'd have to scan it in and we don't have our scanner hooked up. Good idea, though!

Tara said...

Very cute! I love the card. If I can get Evan well soon, I will get Christmas cards done. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! She is a doll!

The Brooks Family said...

Cute card!!! Merry Christmas to you too!