How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A few days of Jamie

So what things do not go together? A baby new to walking, a kitchen stool and pictures with Santa in two days:
Luckily the bump on the head didn't cause her much pain and she was back to playing in no time. I think she just hit her head in JUST the right spot to look AWFUL. Luckily today it is much better, probably because I put the ice BooBunny on it pretty quickly. whew!
But prior to all of that, Jamie was having fun talking on the phone. She LOVES to talk to people on the phone. Call me, you will probably end up talking to Jamie at least some point in the conversation because she steals the phone from me.
And Jamie in one of my old shirts playing around today before we had to go and get her 2nd dose of the Flu shot. What's that in the background? Balloon!!! She LOVES balloons - hence the one from Nordstorm's shoe department from our outing with Jill. While we were waiting on Jill, J tried on shoes. As soon as I would put one on her foot, she would hold it up and say "shoe!" Don't believe me? Check out the video below:

4 comments:

MBKimmy said...

too cute I love the video!
Great job mom!

Tara said...

Oh poor Jamie. I hope her bump goes away soon.

Amanda said...

Gotta love the bumps on the head! They spring up and out quickly! That second picture of her with the phone, she looks JUST LIKE Caleb! Oh my gosh, she really does, did you guys notice that! I hope you have good luck shoe shopping today!

Nicole Roberts said...

Poor girl. Can't wait to see her Santa pics!!