Jamie received some super cute overalls last week. We are ready to go tend to the garden... well, she is ready to drool on the plants at least.... hey, you work with what you got during a drought!
And don't let this cute face mislead you..... She is a trained NINJA!!!






9 comments:
I love them!! I put Nolan in overalls when ever I get the chance. he doesn't have any summer ones, however. too cute!!
your inspiration is helping!! I think of Nolan and my once "skinnyself" while i'm on the treadmill. i can't believe how out of shape i am. Practice makes perfect, right?
I love your play on words. You are so awesome with the blog titles...I always struggle with those! The ninja pic is hysterical! I emailed you some updates....thanks for your prayers!
That last photo is a riot. GO JAMIE!!
I love me some overalls! Kiddies are just too cute in them. I'm with Chris, great title. I reek at those....just don't usually have the brain power to be creative, too tired!
god, i love the title of this post!
that's a good one, girl. u know how i am a suckah for a good play on words. and she ain't just pretty cute, she's REALLY really darn cute!
Have a great day!
Okay that Ninja pic is hilarious! She has her daddy pinned and she wins the match by a nose ; )
"Overall" hardy har har! LOL I love Miss Jamie's outfits... Too cute! Erin
Oh my gosh, this one cracked me up!!! Too funny and way too cute!!! You are gonna have boys beating your door down!
I LOVE overalls on kids...expecially when they are small and their legs barely stick out the bottom!! Too cute!
Post a Comment