I'm ready for my close up!
Here are some videos of Miss J.... Sorry there is no sound, Daryl was having some issue capturing the video from the camera.
.
Here is Jamie partaking of some lovely rice cereal. I started her on Oatmeal yesterday to be greeted by a horrible rash all over her body this morning... yep... Jamie is allergic to oatmeal!!! So no more oatmeal until she is over a year and then we will try again. She is all back to normal now. Luckily it only caused a rash and not breathing problems!
Here is some video of Jamie when she discovered her toy basket. She tipped it over and started pulling her toys out!





8 comments:
She is already sitting up unassisted?!?!?! WOW. She really is very advanced - and oh, so cute!
Allergic to Oatmeal? Oh no! So sorry about that. She is too cute leaning toward the spoon and licking every bite!
Sorry to hear about the allergy. Jamie gets cuter by the day. I love the video of her and her toys.
I am very impressed by her sitting up.....I had to check back at her age ticker.....doesn't seem like she is already 4 months! She is absolutely adorable and I loved the videos!
Ditto...can't believe she's sitting so well already. Sorry to hear about the oatmeal allergy. Glad it wasn't serious!!
What a big girl! Sitting so well at 4 months that is awesome. Sorry to hear about the allergy.
she is the cutest! love the videos, Lori!
TGIF to you and baby Jamie! :)
Jamie is just beautiful Lori. And you are such a good Mommy!
Post a Comment