How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Nighty Night

So I'm excited... Jamie actually slept in her room last night from 10:00 - 1:45! This is a HUGE accomplishment for all three of us. Jamie likes being with us, and we like being with her, but we know it is time for her to be in her own room. We are taking "baby steps": the 1st night she stayed in her room until 10:00, then last night it was until 1:45 (this is when she normally wakes up to eat). Tonight, I'm going to try to feed her in her room and see if she will go back to sleep in her crib.
.
It wasn't easy getting her to sleep... you would think I was pulling her fingernails out the way she was crying and carrying on, but she finally went to sleep in my arms and I sloooowly took them out from under her in the crib.
.
Here's to hoping tonight goes a little smoother!
.
In other news, Jamie and I were able to meet up with my friend Samantha. She is the one that gave Jamie her Easter dress. She works for SunTrust in Peachtree City so if you need a home Loan or a Refi - Ask for Sam! :-)

5 comments:

Nicole Roberts said...

This transition was harder on me than him. I know what you mean! He did great...no looking back. But there were many nights I wanted to go and get him and bring him in with us...in fact, I still have those nights!

Amanda said...

Yea Jamie! I am praying it is going to go well with Ms. Marleigh! We are going to put her in her room tonight! I am like man just when she is sleeping through the night I have to go and throw a wrench in the system! LOL! I am sure Marleigh has the same thoughts!!! Tim's alarm woke her up at 5:00 this morning -- so that was the final nail in the coffin for me! She will sleep later if she isn't awakened by a freaking buzzer!

MBKimmy said...

I had to FORCE myself to keep Tatum in her pack in play in our room until she was 3 months old - Andy had to hold me down ... haha

I know this is hard, but I think it will be easier now than later ...

Good luck and I hope it continues to go smooth!

Chris said...

YAY good for you. It is hard to transition completely but once you do you'll be so much happier (in a way). I put Lindsay in her room at 12 weeks to get ready for me to go back to work the next week. I didn't want the alarm to wake her either. I think it will be easier to put this baby in the crib sooner but we'll see. My ped said you can put them in the first night but somehow I don't see that happening! LOL!

Chris said...

It's me again...I forgot to say that Jamie is a DOLL in Purple too! She is sitting up like a pro! GO JAMIE~