How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

C is for Cute

Here is Miss J in her "C is for Cat" outfit. I was afraid she wouldn't be able to wear it because A) it is 6 - 9 months and B) it's almost summer -- but since Jamie is in the 95th% for weight and height and since we had a cold snap, she was able to wear it! YAY! We were so happy to find this bib at Babies 'R' Us. We call Daryl's mom Nana... and you can't find Nana stuff anywhere. We also found this snazzy feeding bib. Jamie has moved on to squash and LOVES it! She hardly misses a drop of food... apparently. :-)

9 comments:

MBKimmy said...

So darn cute! I love the pictures!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

okay, lori, can i be this kid's agent!!? she takes the greatest pictures. we could so get her in commercials i bet. I always love the pics you get of her. she's just gorgeous!

Y'all have a great day!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! I still can not believe how big she has gotten. Pink is her color!

Anonymous said...

Those are some pretty darn cute pics, as usual. Glad that she got to wear her outfit. Is pink going to be her favorite color....it sure is Morgan's, which I think is hilarious cause I only grew into my "pink stage" of life in the last 4-5 years!

Anonymous said...

ahhh don't worry too much about her weight. Once she starts walking the baby fat will melt away!

Heather said...

The outfit is very cute. I am glad everything worked out for her to be able to wear it.

Chris said...

I just love her little peter pan collar. TOO CUTE. She really does look great in PINK!

Those bibs are the best when they start solids. You'll be buying more for sure. LOVE THEM! Babies R Us has them for all the holidays too....so fun!

Tara said...

We have that same bumpkins type bib and we love it. I just hate it that Evan takes it off now. Miss Jamie is definitely cute!

Amanda said...

What a DOLL! I LOVE her outfit! That is too cute! I'm so glad she got to wear it! Isn't it CRAZY how fast they go through clothes!!!