Jamie and I had some fun during play time and I decided to take a few pictures of us having a good ole' time. She makes my heart melt when she starts smiling. She has SUCH a big smile and the best laugh. she is such a doll... even if she is mine! :-)
8 comments:
I love the pictures. Jamie is such a cutie!
You guys are too precious. Enjoy every moment...it passes too quickly.
Ok, totally didn't know my husband had a blogger ID. That was me up there!
too cute!
How cute! You guys look adorable together. You're looking great by the way! Mommyhood suits you!
Love the nose to nose pic. I am amazed your photography skills!
You girls are TOO cute! You look great btw, looks like you are thriving in your new role as mommy!
You guys look so cute! I love the nose shot.
Post a Comment