How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

7 weeks old

Today Jamie is 7 weeks old and she has picked up a new trick! Tonight, she started grabbing for the toys on her play mat. She has pretty much ignored them up until this point, so that was cool to see her swat at them. She is also smiling more. I'm starting to think they are social smiles because they happen so often, but then again, she is always gas-y... so the jury is still out on the "social smile". . She is holding her head up like a champ... and despite how she looks in this picture, she really does like her Bumbo seat!!! She is still a little bobble headed every now and then, so we don't really sit her in it yet, Daryl gave it a shot (with his hand close by...I cut it out of this picture and then hit save instead of save as... doh!!!) and she liked it... I ran and got my camera after he took her out, we put her back in, and this was the face I got. Go figure.

Here is my little girl looking all adorable:

She was having play time with her Paw Paw when he and Grandmomma came to visit last week and I was able to get this cute profile shot... she looks so small compared to my dad's hand!!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

SOOOOOOOO cute. I love the cry pics! Jamie will LOVE her bumbo in another month or so!!

Melanie said...

Maddie LOVED her Bumbo seat and it was a savior for me too! Jamie is so adorable! She looks so small with your granddads hand on her!!!

Melanie said...

Maddie LOVED her Bumbo seat and it was a savior for me too! Jamie is so adorable! She looks so small with your granddads hand on her!!!

Heather said...

Happy 7 weeks, Jamie! I bet their social smiles, she's old enough now! Very cute watching her play on her mat! It brings back loads of memories.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Jamie looks like such a big girl in her bumbo seat. She is growing so fast.