Friday, April 6, 2007
Just an update
Things are still moving along smoothly. A little morning sickness, but nothing too bad....and Lori is feeling ok too. :-) nah, Daryl is doing good. He has been working out like crazy to get as in shape as possible before the little tornado arrives. At night, we go for walks together to keep me healthy. But as to the nausea, I agree with all of the other moms-to-be out there: calling it "morning" sickness is stupid because it lasts all day. But it is all worth it. And the trick really is to get some food in your system. It is the complete opposite of what you would think: The more you eat, the less you want to toss your cookies. Gotta love that! Well, Happy Easter everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Sorry about the "morning" sickness. I never experinced it, but for most people it goes away after the first trimester. You are right though-eating is supposedly what helps!
So true --- I was fine as long as I would eat a peanut butter cracker or two like every hour -- when I would skip one is when I would feel a little queasy - mine was all VERY managiable though!!! When are we getting togetha?
Hi Lori. My name is Angela. I am under Party of Five on Bethany, Amanda, and Andrea's pages. Bethany got into blogging. I saw your page and CONGRATS!! I have three of my own and they are so special even though they are a challenge sometimes. A little hint that my doc gave me was to eat some bread and a glass of milk whenever I felt blah because the milk stays on your stomach longer and it would help with the queasy feeling. It worked for me. Best of luck to you guys. I hope you have a easy pregnancy and birth. I will check back so I can keep up with your progress. CONGRATS again.
Post a Comment